Page 2 of 2

Re: Is 2.96 a lot faster?

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 pm
by rseiler
mjnelson99 wrote:
> As it is, I looked for and changed it immediately.

Do you mean you're not on 2.96 yet and so changed to "Enhanced Speed A" manually, or that you are and for some reason wanted to go back to "Standard"?

Re: Is 2.96 a lot faster?

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:48 am
by mjnelson99
I had just noticed that I had not upgraded after the posting came here.

So I downloaded, installed & immediately changed the setting.
Mary

On 6/9/2015 2:25 PM, rseiler wrote:
> mjnelson99 wrote:
>> As it is, I looked for and changed it immediately.
>
> Do you mean you're not on 2.96 yet and so changed to

"Enhanced Speed A" manually, or that you are and for some

reason wanted to go back to "Standard"?
>
>