Re: Missing Data Written on Completion
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:23 pm
Versions older than 2.86 wouldn't be able to restore a .TBI file created by
2.86 or later (you'd get a message telling you the version required) unless
you backed up using the backwards compatible option.
??
"TraumaDoc" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I don't know the location of the grab utility to which you are referring,
can you specify?
Of note, I still had an old copy of IFW 2.83, so I reinstalled my version of
IFW to 2.83 and then ran imagew64 /recover and was able to now select the
image file for restore, then got the restore options screen, then asked to
confirm overwriting the destination, but then it fails with the error:
Image Stream is Corrupt. Please Reboot. Rebooted, but still get same Image
Stream is Corrupt Error. Also, it will not mount in TBView or TBMount while
under IFW 2.83.
2.86 or later (you'd get a message telling you the version required) unless
you backed up using the backwards compatible option.
??
"TraumaDoc" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I don't know the location of the grab utility to which you are referring,
can you specify?
Of note, I still had an old copy of IFW 2.83, so I reinstalled my version of
IFW to 2.83 and then ran imagew64 /recover and was able to now select the
image file for restore, then got the restore options screen, then asked to
confirm overwriting the destination, but then it fails with the error:
Image Stream is Corrupt. Please Reboot. Rebooted, but still get same Image
Stream is Corrupt Error. Also, it will not mount in TBView or TBMount while
under IFW 2.83.