No, the extra levels won't output anything that would help with this case.
is that " in there as part of the sch command? does it make a difference if
removed?
"tas3086" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
I found the IFD option that is causing the error 80, Now can we find out
why it is happening?
It is the /sch: option. Removing this option and the COMBINE operation will
work to completion with error level 0:
Another error ??:
I tried to set /logl: to both 9 and 10, but they produced no enhanced log
documentation beyond what logl:4 produces.
test1 output with /sch option:
------------------------------------------------
Scipt Name :C:\bui9.tbs
Environment : DOS
Backup From :2@0x1: Win7(SSD32)
Backup TO :3@0x2: I_DRIVE
Comments :NONE
Backup Type :CMPR
Basename :2013-12-14-1220-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
Incramental :2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
Run Command :IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine
/base:d3@0x2:"\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI"
/f:d3@0x2:"\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-"
Options :EXEC,comp,13,,,CMPR
EnvironmentD:;u;hash;comp:13;max:4GiB;logl:4;logmax:1000000;logfile:\IFD.LOG;sch:3@0x2:"\;v
EnvironmentW:
EnvironmentL:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
=
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:35 pm] C:\.\IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine
/base:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
/f:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:36 pm] Image for DOS 2.86
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:36 pm] Starting ...
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:38 pm] Processing: Win7(SSD32) Partition (01) 60000 MiB
Hidden HPFS/NTFS
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:38 pm] From: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/04/2014 4:48:38 pm] To: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] Error 80 occured while processing file
\2013-12-21-0246-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] INFO: Total Sectors:122880384 Total
Allocated:99353424
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] Deleting incomplete or failed backup.
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.#0
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] Operation Completed with Error Code 80
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:18 pm] The image stream is corrupt. Please reboot!
[ 1/04/2014 4:51:22 pm] Stop
test 2 with /SCH option removed:
=============================================================================
Scipt Name :C:\bui9.tbs
Environment : DOS
Backup From :2@0x1: Win7(SSD32)
Backup TO :3@0x2: I_DRIVE
Comments :NONE
Backup Type :CMPR
Basename :2013-12-14-1220-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
Incramental :2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
Run Command :IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine
/base:d3@0x2:"\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI"
/f:d3@0x2:"\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-"
Options :EXEC,comp,13,,,CMPR
EnvironmentD:;u;hash;comp:13;max:4GiB;logl:3;logmax:1000000;logfile:\IFD.LOG;v
EnvironmentW:
EnvironmentL:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
=
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ 1/04/2014 10:30:13 pm] Starting ...
[ 1/04/2014 11:32:02 pm] Operation Completed with Error Code 0