Re: IFL UFD auto restores
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm
TeraByte Support(TP) wrote:
>
> Original append line in the "label 1" stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ
>
> Modified append line in the "label 1 stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ iflscript=myscript
>
Tom,
That is a great method. I used Edit File in BIBM to edit syslinux.cfg and the auto restore ran.
Now I'm wondering how it could be done using a TBOSDT script in Windows. I can't work out how to do it with SET TEXTLINE but I could have a series of syslinux.cfg with the relevant edits that TBOSDT could copy to the IFL partition prior to an auto restore. I'll work on it.
>
> Original append line in the "label 1" stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ
>
> Modified append line in the "label 1 stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ iflscript=myscript
>
Tom,
That is a great method. I used Edit File in BIBM to edit syslinux.cfg and the auto restore ran.
Now I'm wondering how it could be done using a TBOSDT script in Windows. I can't work out how to do it with SET TEXTLINE but I could have a series of syslinux.cfg with the relevant edits that TBOSDT could copy to the IFL partition prior to an auto restore. I'll work on it.