TeraByte Support(TP) wrote:
>
> Original append line in the "label 1" stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ
>
> Modified append line in the "label 1 stanza:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> label 1
> kernel vmlinuz
> append vga=773 iflkmap=us ktl=qwerty initrd=initrmfs.gz iflbflag=0
> ProductKey=XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ iflscript=myscript
>
Tom,
That is a great method. I used Edit File in BIBM to edit syslinux.cfg and the auto restore ran.
Now I'm wondering how it could be done using a TBOSDT script in Windows. I can't work out how to do it with SET TEXTLINE but I could have a series of syslinux.cfg with the relevant edits that TBOSDT could copy to the IFL partition prior to an auto restore. I'll work on it.
IFL UFD auto restores
Re: IFL UFD auto restores
Done, with TBOSDT scripts in Windows. I'm using a series of customized syslinux.cfg
This is similar to what I use with TBWinRE. I have a series of customized autorun.cmd
This is similar to what I use with TBWinRE. I have a series of customized autorun.cmd
-
TeraByte Support(TP)
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm
Re: IFL UFD auto restores
Brian K wrote:
> Done, with TBOSDT scripts in Windows. I'm using a series of customized
> syslinux.cfg
>
> This is similar to what I use with TBWinRE. I have a series of customized
> autorun.cmd
Ok, that makes sense, and at least you don't need to have a UFD plugged in.
> Done, with TBOSDT scripts in Windows. I'm using a series of customized
> syslinux.cfg
>
> This is similar to what I use with TBWinRE. I have a series of customized
> autorun.cmd
Ok, that makes sense, and at least you don't need to have a UFD plugged in.