Page 2 of 2

Re: Query with Image for Windows

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am
by a1pcfixer
MJNelson,

> updated a DVD drive

Maybe one of the listed weird issues described here bit you......

http://searchitchannel.techtarget.com/feature/How-Windows-7-hardware-
upgrades-affect-licensing
--

Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601


Re: Query with Image for Windows

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:59 pm
by mjnelson99
I updated the firmware.

On 9/28/2013 9:33 PM, a1pcfixer wrote:
> MJNelson,
>
>> I had it nail me when I updated a DVD drive
>
> It really shouldn't have just for a CD/DVD drive. A network card is a
> biggie though.
>
> Although this link is for WinXP users, WPA hasn't changed much and the
> hardware list is still the same today....
>
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/wpa.htm
>
> Focus on the part "What hardware gets checked?".....
>