CPU upgrade
CPU upgrade
if I had purchased Image for Dos (Home license) but I want to upgrade my CPU to newer (1Core to 2Core) latter, should I buy a new copy of this software again ?
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: CPU upgrade
The license is per system, not per CPU/core.
"olegfch" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
if I had purchased Image for Dos (Home license) but I want to upgrade my CPU
to newer (1Core to 2Core) latter, should I buy a new copy of this software
again ?
"olegfch" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
if I had purchased Image for Dos (Home license) but I want to upgrade my CPU
to newer (1Core to 2Core) latter, should I buy a new copy of this software
again ?
Re: CPU upgrade
Does "per system" mean "per motherboard" ?