Version 2.71 - Incomplete Download?

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
bmaytum

Version 2.71 - Incomplete Download?

Post by bmaytum »

(For some Reason, TeraByte Support has the Version topic locked for replies/ feedback, so I'll post here).

I've tried downloading Version 2.71 file "ifw_ifl_en_setup.exe" linked from "Image for Windows (IFW/IFD-CUI/IFL-CUI), (English), V2.71" several times, but the download (using right-click > Save As) is only 208KB so I suspect that file on the server is incomplete (the other EX and/or ZIP files are > 10MB.

Need to have Support check the server and reload that file if it's indeed incomplete.
If the seerver file is OK, I request Support to email me with "proper" download method instructions.

-Thanks
mjnelson99

Re: Version 2.71 - Incomplete Download?

Post by mjnelson99 »

Are you downloading from the page after you logged in?

I downloaded IFW/IFL/IFD, GUI/CIU separately and I had no
trouble.

Give that a try.
Mary

On 5/5/2012 12:10 PM, bmaytum wrote:
> (For some Reason, TeraByte Support has the Version topic locked for replies/ feedback, so I'll post here).
>
> I've tried downloading Version 2.71 file "ifw_ifl_en_setup.exe" linked from "Image for Windows (IFW/IFD-CUI/IFL-CUI), (English), V2.71" several times, but the download (using right-click> Save As) is only 208KB so I suspect that file on the server is incomplete (the other EX and/or ZIP files are> 10MB.
>
> Need to have Support check the server and reload that file if it's indeed incomplete.
> If the seerver file is OK, I request Support to email me with "proper" download method instructions.
>
> -Thanks
>
>
TeraByte Support(PP)

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

2.71 is the current version.
celavey

Post by celavey »

I just upgraded to version 2.71. On my end, it has been downloaded completely without any problem or whatsoever.
bmaytum

Post by bmaytum »

I retried the Version 2.71 download this AM - Oddly, this time I successfully *did* download the whole 46+ MB file :D
I didn't "flush the cache" as recommended to me in an email by TeraByte tech support (I didn't flush because I don't know how to "flush the cache").