Resolutions not selectable in TBWinRE

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
Yottabytes

Resolutions not selectable in TBWinRE

Post by Yottabytes »

Resolutions don't seem to be selectable from the drop down list of the TBLauncher. And specifying a resolution in WinPE Building doesn't seem to work either. Is there a fix for this? P.S. I am using IFW 3.57 and PE Builder version 1.31
TeraByte Support(PP)

Re: Resolutions not selectable in TBWinRE

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

The resolutions available are the ones reported by the system. Some may only have one, especially if using UEFI mode (often screen max). Selecting a specific resolution for the build doesn't guarantee it will be used since Windows will ignore invalid resolutions.

If the system provides an easy choice to boot UEFI or Legacy mode for the drive, you could try booting Legacy and see if that helps.
Yottabytes

Post by Yottabytes »

Yes, I'm using UEFI, so I guess that's the issue. If's fine, except the close and minimize buttons of some of the apps in my TBData folder are outside the viewable screen. No biggie. Thanks for the quick reply
TeraByte Support

Post by TeraByte Support »

You may be able to reset (OSD menu) the monitor which will fit after the reset .
TeraByte Support(PP)

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Not sure what settings you're using for the build, but if the program windows are too large to completely fit and it's using a higher resolution, it may be selecting a higher DPI than necessary (assuming default is used). You could try selecting a specific DPI (scaling) value for the build and see if that helps.