Cloud Backup

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
fairlane32

Cloud Backup

Post by fairlane32 »

When is Terabyte Unlimited going to stop fooling around and get serious and start offering cloud backup like companies like Carbonite or Acronis? It’s sad. Disappointing
and simply unacceptable. :mrgreen:

Why only do image backups when you could make a killing off file/folder cloud backup. WE ALL KNOW YOU WOULD ROCK doing it :lol:

Sighs. Ok I’ll calm down now. But I’ve done a deep dive of some research on what’s out there and I’ve come to the conclusion that - for my needs anyway - the options out there are either offer way too many nuts and bolts for what I need with everything including the kitchen sink, they offer something so simple and cheap it doesn’t work very well (e.g Restoring doesn’t work properly)

Given how well your backup IFW works, given the opportunity? I’d jump ship immediately as soon as I knew your company started offering cloud backups. Offering the ability to browse our data through a browser or keep our keys as all the other companies do would be a welcome feature in this already tight space but man would we all know you’d do it right and at a reasonable price point.

Maybe for Christmas…..

🥰🥰🥰