Resolutions not selectable

User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal and BootIt UEFI
TeraByte Support(PP)

Re: Resolutions not selectable

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

I assume the booting drive is SSD or NVMe. If it's not, maybe the drive being much slower is part of delay issue since it seems related to using a background image.
odos

Post by odos »

I agree it does seem the size of the image causes/relates to the problem but I run 4 NVME’s, 2 x 1TB and 2 x 500GB, no hard drives or ssd’s so I can't speed them up at all.. I’ve ordered a new motherboard, processor, memory etc today so hopefully by next Friday the parts will have arrived and I should have it together over that weekend and see if it works as it should. I’ll post back either way.

Once again thanks for the time you’ve spent on this answering my questions.
odos

Post by odos »

Okay new motherboard, processor and memory and the 4k resolution works fine with no long delays. Obviously my old motherboard was the problem.

The thing is now I have a different problem with scripting but I've opened another thread to cover that.

Thanks for your help with the display problems.
liverme45

Post by liverme45 »

Thanks for the info, I’ve just tried all the variations I can think of with secure boot and csm on and off but unfortunately nothing made any difference. 192.168.1.1
panorama charter