Backup Wizard?
Backup Wizard?
The Image for Windows help file mentions a backup wizard. I cannot find where to launch it.
-
Bob Coleman
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm
Re: Backup Wizard?
rxgeek wrote:
> The Image for Windows help file mentions a backup wizard. I cannot find
> where to launch it.
It appears to me to be referring to the GUI you get if you start Image for Windows and double click Backup and then either Full or Changes Only.
> The Image for Windows help file mentions a backup wizard. I cannot find
> where to launch it.
It appears to me to be referring to the GUI you get if you start Image for Windows and double click Backup and then either Full or Changes Only.
Re: Backup Wizard?
I didn't phrase my question completely. The backup wizard of which I speak is supposed to be able to create schedules. From 'Help', "You can scheduled a backup task by using the backup wizard then clicking on the Schedule Backup button available on the Backup Options dialog."
-
TeraByte Support(PP)
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am
Re: Backup Wizard?
The backup wizard is the normal GUI. You would follow the steps to the Summary screen and click the "Schedule Backup" button (this button used to be located on the Backup Options screen). Appendix D of the manual shows an example.
Re: Backup Wizard?
Thanks Paul. Didn't see it before.