TBIview V4.36.1
When I try to view the backup file TBIview crashes. All of IFW is current.
Remote drive backup problem
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Remote drive backup problem
The file looks like it was created okay, and you can run a validation now on
it to ensure it still validates. As far as what the issue is when not
using VSS or when trying to open with TBIView:
I'm sure the .tbi files is pretty large right now and couldn't be uploaded
so do you have an extra drive where you can copy over the partition, then
delete the files, create a backup (so it's small), email the file?
That way I can recreate your file system on a 4K sector device and see if it
will reproduce here.
"John clark" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
TBIview V4.36.1
When I try to view the backup file TBIview crashes. All of IFW is current.
it to ensure it still validates. As far as what the issue is when not
using VSS or when trying to open with TBIView:
I'm sure the .tbi files is pretty large right now and couldn't be uploaded
so do you have an extra drive where you can copy over the partition, then
delete the files, create a backup (so it's small), email the file?
That way I can recreate your file system on a 4K sector device and see if it
will reproduce here.
"John clark" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
TBIview V4.36.1
When I try to view the backup file TBIview crashes. All of IFW is current.
-
John clark
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:32 pm
Re: Remote drive backup problem
How do you want this sent. Editor will not allow attachment of file
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Remote drive backup problem
email it to support@
if too large, send and email to support so you get a link to upload to.
"John clark" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
How do you want this sent. Editor will not allow attachment of file
if too large, send and email to support so you get a link to upload to.
"John clark" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
How do you want this sent. Editor will not allow attachment of file
-
John clark
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:32 pm
Re: Remote drive backup problem
And the problem was?