every some year we write the same
1) The TerraByte Tools are great - for IT Professionals
2) We are a 450+ Company and would like to use the TerraByte Tools more - but it fails with non-technical users
3) Therefore, it would be great, if you would line-up your tools:
- One Setup-File for all products
- user can enter all keys
- the Software gets installed whithout any questions about Linux Features, DOS Options, MBR-Alignement questions. Just with the usual best-practices Settings.
It's also a big pain to download 17 Files if we would like to get the latest release.
It's also a big pain to choose between GUI, CUI, with / without Networking, IFD, IFL, IFU, ... and all those combinations. It's even worse because you don't describe the acronyms in the donwload description, so we have to Google for them.
We still look forward to get an end-user-friendly TerraByte Unlimited Tool Suite