TBIView

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
Wooders

TBIView

Post by Wooders »

I have just done a clean install of Win10 Pro on my PC and I have an image of the previous on a USB HD.

I would like to extract some data from the old image and I had it in mind to use TBIView for that very purpose. It was Sept 2017 when I last upgraded BIBM, TOSDTS Pro, IFW, etc and I have certainly used TBIView since then. All I can find for TBIView, however, is a setup file dated 22 Aug 2004. I tried running that but it doesn't open the image file. For the life of me I can't remember how I installed TBIView last time. It no longer appears in the Free Software section.

Can someone remind me how to install TBIView, please.
Bob Coleman

Re: TBIView

Post by Bob Coleman »

My first question would be how did you install the other stuff? If you install "TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite", the install process will offer to install TBIView.

Also, TBIView seems to be available for download at https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downl ... indows.htm .
Wooders

Re: TBIView

Post by Wooders »

I suspect that I just installed IFW and let it also install TBIView. It has been a few years since I did it and so I am hazy on the details; hence my question.

Thanks for the link; it is probably time that I upgraded to the latest version.