You Do Not Have Permission

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
Mike

You Do Not Have Permission

Post by Mike »

When using TBIView, some of the .tbi files will not open because, according to TBIView, I don't have permission to access them. Some of these files go back to 2010, and the issue does not seem to be connected with the date the images were made. Plus, files in the same folder can be okay while others will not open, so it's not a drive or folder issue. I've looked at the permissions in Windows, and I don't see a problem. Please help me understand the issue and how to solve the problem. IFL never reported an issue when creating this files.
TeraByte Support

Re: You Do Not Have Permission

Post by TeraByte Support »

https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=581

On 2/16/2020 4:58 AM, Mike wrote:
> When using TBIView, some of the .tbi files will not open because, according to TBIView, I don't have permission to access them. Some of these files go back to 2010, and the issue does not seem to be connected with the date the images were made. Plus, files in the same folder can be okay while others will not open, so it's not a drive or folder issue. I've looked at the permissions in Windows, and I don't see a problem. Please help me understand the issue and how to solve the problem. IFL never reported an issue when creating this files.
>
>

Mike

Re: You Do Not Have Permission

Post by Mike »

Thanks. I'll try that.