Latest Version 3.37

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
ronk

Latest Version 3.37

Post by ronk »

Updated Terabyte_drive_image_backup_and_restore_suite_gui from 3.29 to 3.37. Created WinPE IFW flashdrive. Booted fine, but USB backup media not visible. Rebooted, same result. Then tried the v3.29, and it sees them fine. Took all defaults in WinPE creation.

Are there some default settings to change in this version?

Windows 10, 1809.
TeraByte Support

Re: Latest Version 3.37

Post by TeraByte Support »

Do you have a screen shot of what you're referring too? Maybe using
simple operations mode instead of traditional?

On 1/25/2020 7:21 AM, ronk wrote:
> Updated Terabyte_drive_image_backup_and_restore_suite_gui from 3.29 to 3.37. Created WinPE IFW flashdrive. Booted fine, but USB backup media not visible. Rebooted, same result. Then tried the v3.29, and it sees them fine. Took all defaults in WinPE creation.
>
> Are there some default settings to change in this version?
>
> Windows 10, 1809.
>
>

ronk

Re: Latest Version 3.37

Post by ronk »

Always using Traditional, not Simple settings.

A bit confusing :? This time, I had the USB HDD connected as well as the WinPE usb stick when booting. It recognized the drives OK. Even swapped the USB HDD for another without rebooting and it was recognized OK (the behavior I expect). So, not sure why the detection didn't work for me that one session.

So, will move forward with this version. Sorry to have bothered support, but don't recall this detection problem before. Have always been able to boot WinPE, and then insert the backup USB HDD and detection worked fine.