Assistance with tbiview Tool on Linux

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
astuart

Assistance with tbiview Tool on Linux

Post by astuart »

I am attempting to utilize the Linux tbiview tool version 1.45 to view the contents of a tbi files I received from another party. However it claims the .tbi file is invalid. Along with the tbi file, I received two files with extensions ".1" ".2". Do I need to concatenate these files or perform some other function before attempting to view the tbi file? The file command reports these files as "application/octet-stream; charset=binary". Does this sound like a corrupted image or am I missing something? Is there anyway to internally check the integrity of the tbi file?

Thanks
TeraByte Support

Re: Assistance with tbiview Tool on Linux

Post by TeraByte Support »

Sounds like the file(s) is/are corrupt. You need the .tbi, .1, .2 file
is that was in the set. You don't need to combine them, it will look
for it as needed.

On 12/6/2019 6:00 AM, astuart wrote:
> I am attempting to utilize the Linux tbiview tool version 1.45 to view the contents of a tbi files I received from another party. However it claims the .tbi file is invalid. Along with the tbi file, I received two files with extensions ".1" ".2". Do I need to concatenate these files or perform some other function before attempting to view the tbi file? The file command reports these files as "application/octet-stream; charset=binary". Does this sound like a corrupted image or am I missing something? Is there anyway to internally check the integrity of the tbi file?
>
> Thanks
>
>