User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal and BootIt UEFI
alfred

Post by alfred »

Hi,

I have installed BUI with a win10 partition on the main HDD, which works properly. Now I have several disks, where I want to install some win10 start partitions in a way of a multiple boot system. I copied the win10 partion to a second HDD, which didn´t start. So I started fixboot.tbs in Run, which started and showed me in very small letter on the top left side "Terabyte Configure Boot 1.00" and after a little while a small box with the booth drives for selecting. I choosed the new win10 partion. Now I got on the top left side the message "Screen too small" in very tiny letters, hardly to read. After a reboot I changed in "Edit" and tried all the "Display Settings" but the message didn´t change and the tiny letters persisted. (The BUI start pages etc changed their seize according the solution of the "Edit"-menue.).

What to do?

The same thing with the scripting tool. By the way, I have a Dell 27 inch Screen with a native solution of 1080x 1920.

Please help!

Alfred
Eric

Re: Message: Screen too small

Post by Eric »

It is something linked with the environment UEFI, not the script.
Have you tried to run the image program (os Image for UEFI) from BIU?
alfred

Post by alfred »

Hi Eric,

how do you mean this? I have installed win10 completely new (no transfer from an existing system) on a new system within BUI. As far as I see is Image for UEFI a transfer Program for migration of an existing system to a different computer. Or do I be wrong?
Eric

Post by Eric »

I'm speaking about the screen being to small. This was your issue, no?
This problem is linked to the UEFI environment in your BIOS, or to tbosdtu.efi (the program that launch the script). Not to the script. I was wondering how "Image for UEFI" is working on your computer: is it open also with a small screen?
alfred

Post by alfred »

I have an Asus Prime X299-AII Board (Bios Ver. 0603): Where can I find the Uefi Environment in this Utility and which settings are necessary? I have now the suggested default values.

Image for UEFI shows a big /normal window size: the same seize like Disk Imaging in BUI.