Upgrade pricing for BootIt Collection ?

User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal and BootIt UEFI
Mrx

Upgrade pricing for BootIt Collection ?

Post by Mrx »

I've had IFW/IFD/IFL 1.x, then upgraded to 2.x, then to 3.x (TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite), and have BIBM. However, I'm not offered any upgrade pricing for BootIt Collection. How can I get upgrade pricing ?

Also, does it support installation on Mac's (eg. Macbook Pro 2010), which has a sort of customised EFI(UEFI?) implementation ?
TeraByte Support(PP)

Re: Upgrade pricing for BootIt Collection ?

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Upgrade information is in this KB article:
https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=624
TeraByte Support

Post by TeraByte Support »

iMacs may be using older EFI / UEFI version so you'll be told you can't run because UEFI version is too old.
Mrx

Post by Mrx »

I am not shown a download link for BIBM or upgrade link when I login to download portal. I'm sure I purchased it though when it was first released, and have a registration code, but cannot find the original invoice anywhere in my e-mail.
TeraByte Support(PP)

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Was it purchased on a different order? If you don't have your orders linked then they wouldn't all show up together. You can contact support with the order information/details you have and it could be looked into (don't post any order details in the forum).
Mrx

Post by Mrx »

Finally found the order info and they were ordered separately. After logging in using BIBM info I can see the upgrade link.

I have also e-mailed support asking for orders to be merged, so I can login using e-mail and password, and see all products.
Mrx

Post by Mrx »

For anyone who has a similar problem, you can merge multiple orders yourself by doing the following:

1) Log in to each order individually and assign the same email and password to each. This can be done with the "change information" button located at the bottom of the page.

2) Once all orders have the same email and password, log in to https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/product-download.php using that email and password. All matching orders will show up.