250GB SSD with BIBM installed with it's default settings.
Using the normal MBR which only supports 4 primaries.
1. BIBM is in it's 8MB partition at the start of the drive.
2. I've installed Win7x64, updated it, shrunk it down and moved it to the back of the drive for a "backup".
3. I've installed Win10x64, updated it, shrunk it down and moved it to the back of the drive for a "backup".
4. Copied the Win7 to right next to the BIBM partition at the front of the drive and then expanded the copy to 100GB.
5. Copied the Win10 to next to that and DOH! Oh, yeh, forgot I've got the old NT/MS limitation. Shoot!
6. Deleted my Win7x64 shrunk down "backup".
7. Moved the Win10x64 "backup" to the end of the drive.
8. Copied Win10 to right next to the 100GB Win7.
9. Tried expanding the Win10 copy, there are 124347MiB free space ( Error: Error #47 has occurred during the resize process!)
Zoinks! What is the problem!?!?
BING/BIBM has never failed me in almost 10 years...don't fail me now, Baby!
Then, I thought, hmm, maybe it's a Windows Filesystem Error!?! I started up the Win10 "backup". Ran chkdsk c: /r...rebooted, et voila! ¡Todo bien!
Everything's working again!