SetWinDL Abort: 'IF' without 'END IF'

User discussion and information resource forum for the TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite.
Ambertus

SetWinDL Abort: 'IF' without 'END IF'

Post by Ambertus »

I just tried to run the SetWinDL script from within BootIt BM prior to boot and I received the following abort error message:

Script: C:\SETWINDL.tbs (Line 3202)
Reason: 'IF' without 'END IF'

This was for trying to boot Windows 7 64-bit. I was trying to set drive letter C to another disk and partition, and selected the option to change the registry, etc for the change.

What should I do?
TeraByte Support(PP)

Re: SetWinDL Abort: 'IF' without 'END IF'

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Are you using the current versions (v1.62a for TBOSDT and v2.14 for the script)?
Ambertus

Post by Ambertus »

I might not have had v1.62a of TBOSDT installed, but I'm pretty sure I did. I re-installed to make certain. As for the script version, I didn't know they had version numbers, and I have no idea how to find this info, seeing that you can't open these .tbs files in a text editor (they look encrypted or something). The created & modified dates are 3/18/2016.

I haven't had a chance to try the script again after I re-installed, since I'm troubleshooting a serious boot problem (Win 7 Pro won't boot normally or in Safe Mode due to BSD)...
TeraByte Support(PP)

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

The script version is shown in the titlebar (top) area after the name. Also, if you open the script with Notepad you can see it in the text part at the beginning -- just don't make changes or save it.

For TBOSDT, you can run the "ver" command at the prompt to get the version.