IFD - Mouse Does Not Function

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
TheKid7

IFD - Mouse Does Not Function

Post by TheKid7 »

On one of my PC's, the mouse will not respond in both IFD and BootIt Bare Metal. I know how to use the keyboard commands, but it would be nice if the mouse would repsond.

When the PC is 'Off" the optical mouse has power to it. During the boot process the mouse's light goes out for a while and then comes back on.

If I boot IFD or BootIt Bare Metal, the mouse's light stays off and the mouse does not function.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this loss of mouse function and what, if anything, can be done to correct the problem?

Thanks in Advance.
mjnelson99

Re: IFD - Mouse Does Not Function

Post by mjnelson99 »

I was not using the GUI version of IFD or IFL because of
mouse problems. Give the CUI version a test run until you
solve your mouse problems.

My new computer's touchpad works with BING just fine. Some
Logitech mice will also work. Look in the BING forum for
some specific Logitech mice to try.
Mary

On 3/3/2012 9:26 PM, TheKid7 wrote:
> On one of my PC's, the mouse will not respond in both IFD and BootIt Bare Metal. I know how to use the keyboard commands, but it would be nice if the mouse would repsond.
>
> When the PC is 'Off" the optical mouse has power to it. During the boot process the mouse's light goes out for a while and then comes back on.
>
> If I boot IFD or BootIt Bare Metal, the mouse's light stays off and the mouse does not function.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this loss of mouse function and what, if anything, can be done to correct the problem?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
>