How to Create a DOS Boot CD that works ?

User discussion and information resource forum for Image products.
ifw666

How to Create a DOS Boot CD that works ?

Post by ifw666 »

I have a legitimate copy of Image for windows I paid for several years ago. Last night my house was struck by lightning and everything connected by hard wire ethernet is dead. My winXP laptop, not only is toast but the hard drive is toast. I have IFW installed on my the dead laptop and my wife's as per the license agreement. Upon installing IFW I created the Boot CD. I have also tried to create it on 2 different computers. All 3 CDs won't restore because it aborts because the evaluation period is over. When I create a boot CD (DOS) it doesn't prompt me for a Product Key. I can not work (make $) until I can restore my computer, but I can't get past this evaluation roadblock. How can I create a boot CD that works ? I would really like to know if my investment in IFW was worth it or not. Thanks
a1pcfixer

Re: How to Create a DOS Boot CD that works ?

Post by a1pcfixer »

Contact;
sales@terabyteunlimited.com

They should get ya fixed up with your current registration info.

Good luck with your fried HDD's!
--

Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 Windows Vista Service Pack 2 build 6002

mjnelson99

Post by mjnelson99 »

Send an email to David @ terabyte.com with as much
information as you can remember when you bought Image.
the email address you were using will be most helpful for
them to find it.

On 11/23/2011 6:44 AM, ifw666 wrote:
> I have a legitimate copy of Image for windows I paid for several years ago. Last night my house was struck by lightning and everything connected by hard wire ethernet is dead. My winXP laptop, not only is toast but the hard drive is toast. I have IFW installed on my the dead laptop and my wife's as per the license agreement. Upon installing IFW I created the Boot CD. I have also tried to create it on 2 different computers. All 3 CDs won't restore because it aborts because the evaluation period is over. When I create a boot CD (DOS) it doesn't prompt me for a Product Key. I can not work (make $) until I can restore my computer, but I can't get past this evaluation roadblock. How can I create a boot CD that works ? I would really like to know if my investment in IFW was worth it or not. Thanks
ifw666

Post by ifw666 »

David unearthed my sales info. Now to see if I can make a boot CD !
Thanks